June 21st, 2013
Today I would like to discuss how to overcome writing problems and how to deal with them. You will know that you need some encouragement when you have problems writing articles, feel unmotivated to be creative, forget the point of your post, or even feel like abandoning your blog into which you put so much work. Here are some guidelines that should put you back on the right track:
1. Think about changing the topic of your blog. If something excites you, you will always be willing to write about it even if you feel tired or exhausted. I cannot emphasize this enough, because this is the most important point. Write about the things that you love.
2. Read other blogs that will give you inspiration. Visit only those blogs that you enjoy reading. There are many interesting blogs on the blogosphere so you should not have problems finding one.
3. Make your writing fun and experiment a lot. Try different styles of writing, use different fonts and pictures. You might learn a lot this way.
4. Do something on your blog that you have never done before. Create a poll, organize a giveaway, or get involved in a traffic exchange. All of those things will get you more exited about blogging.
5. Get some rest if you feel that you need it. After a few days you will find yourself refreshed enough to continue working. Maybe it is time to take a vacation? Being rested is very important when it comes to blogging.